Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 SFF Desktop i7-6700 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro - Refurbished
A smart addition to your home office or a small to medium-sized business, the Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 SFF Desktop computer is a versatile, economical PC perfect for everyday computing. The grade A refurbished computer's 512 GB Solid State Drive (SSD) gives you the space to store important documents and media. Great for everything from personal use to formal business presentations and online meetings, the desktop computer has an Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz processor and 16GB of RAM for efficient performance. The short form factor (SFF) personal computer has a compact design measuring less than 4" wide, and it comes pre-loaded with a genuine 64-bit Windows 10 Pro operating system for a quick, user-friendly setup. Essential accessories like a mouse, keyboard, WiFi adapter and power cord are included for added convenience. Refurb.io is a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR) and our products come with genuine Microsoft software with access to updates and security features that help protect from viruses and malware.
- Model: Lenovo ThinkCentre M900
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Graphics Processing Type: Integrated
- Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Small Form Factor (SFF)
- Processor: Intel i7-6700
- Processor Speed: 3.4GHz
- Storage Type: Solid State Drive
- Storage: 512 GB Solid State Drive
- Memory Size: 16 GB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Optical Drive: No
SYS Ports and Other Specs:
- 2 x Display Ports
- 1RJ-45 connector
- 8 USB 3.0 Ports
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- Dimensions: 13.31" x 3.46" x 14.05" (H x W x D)
- Weighs 19.8 lbs.
What's in the Box:
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M900
- AC Power Adapter
- Warranty Card
- WIFI Adapter
- Free 1 Year Warranty for Hardware Parts AND Labor.
- Keyboard and Mouse included.
- The condition of the device is A-Grade.
- This device is refurbished by trained technicians, and is in a fully functional condition.
- Minimum cosmetic wear might be on the device, which has no effect on its functionality.